With a PSCCU Visa debit card you're never too far from your money. You get World Wide account access 24 /7. A PSCCU Visa debit card - looks like a credit card, but works like a check.
- Make purchases without having to write a check.
- Use anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Transactions are deducted from your checking account and itemized on your monthly statement.
- World Wide acceptance.
- Daily purchases up to $2,500.00.
- Fee Free Access at CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Cash withdrawals from savings or checking.
- Transfer between savings and checking.
- Get your account balance.
- Maximum cash withdrawal per day is $500.00.
PSCCU is a proud member of the CO-OP Network. This gives you FEE FREE ATM access at tens of thousands ATMs nationwide and close to 1000 located in Washington State. Many CO-OP Network ATMs will even accept deposits. Deposits made at ATMs are subject to a hold before funds will be made available.
PSCCU owns and operates 3 ATMs. One at the PSE building in Bellevue located in the lobby, there is one located at the Valley Branch, and the third ATM is inside Valley Medical Center.
You can also use your PSCCU VISA Debit Card at any machines displaying the logos on the card. You will not be charged a separate fee from PSCCU however; you are subject to any fees charged at the machine.
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Card
During business hours - Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Call: 425-283-5151 or toll free in WA 800-273-1550.
After hours in the US: 888-241-2510 Outside of the US: 909-941-1398
It will help if you have your card number, but it is not required.